The objectives of the lesson :
Educational: to enrich student`s knowledge about the theme.
Practical: to practical their reading and to check their pronunciation
Developing: to develop students reading and listening comprehension
Equipment : text book, sentence cards, read and translates
Organization moment Good morning, children! How are you today?
Who is on duty today? Who is absent today?
What date is it today?
Warm-up Let`s start our lesson. The theme of our lesson is Our school
Presentation Open your books at p 109 ex.1 .Listen and repeat
Practice p 109 ex.1 Listen to the text
ex.2 Read the sentences to know how to use the words;
5. There is a football ground near our school but it is not green
6. Our house is located in the centre of the town
7. Children like to play on the floor of a dining room
8. I live on the ground floor but my friend lives on the first floor
Ex.5 Listen and read the text. Our school
Ex.6 Suppose your friend is going to come to your school. Tell him what would happen if…
4) If you came to our school….
5) If you came to our library….
6) If you looked around the library hall….
7) If you came to our computer rooms…
Reading P 136 ex.3
Checking homework p.136 ex.3 translate
Reflexion What have you learnt today?