The objectives of the lesson :
Educational: to enrich student`s knowledge about the theme.
Practical: to practical their reading and to check their pronunciation
Developing: to develop students reading and listening comprehension
Equipment : text book, sentence cards, read and translates
Organization moment Good morning, children! How are you today?
Who is on duty today? Who is absent today?
What date is it today?
Warm-up Let`s start our lesson. The theme of our lesson is Bill Gate and Computer
Presentation Open your books at p 91 ex.1.Listen and repeat
Practice P 147 ex.2 Express in one word
3. Smth resembling a net of numbers, parts and lines
4. The same as very big, great
p.148 ex.1 Express your agreement or disagreement
1. Internet has become one the most important facts of modern world
Ex.2 Questions to discuss
1.Are your parents worried that you work too much with computer?
p.148 ex.2 Read the text and discuss it What is a computer?
Answer the questions
6. What does the term `computer` describe?
7. Is computer intelligent?
8. What is software?
9. What`s the difference between the hardware and software?
10. How does computer computer convert data into information
p.151 ex1 Read the sentences and express your advice using modal verb
1. My friend caught a cold but he didn`t go to the doctor
2. He couldn`t work with his computer because something got wrong with it
3. He couldn`t use the computer programme because he didn`t have CD-ROM in his computer.
Checking homework p.57 ex.10 read
Reflexion What have you learnt today?