The objectives of the lesson :
Educational: to enrich student`s knowledge about the theme.
Practical: to practical their reading and to check their pronunciation
Developing: to develop students reading and listening comprehension
Equipment : text book, sentence cards, read and translates
Organization moment Good morning, children! How are you today?
Who is on duty today? Who is absent today?
What date is it today?
Warm-up Let`s start our lesson. The theme of our lesson is Radio and TV in my life
Presentation Open your books at p 138 ex.1 .Listen and repeat
Practice P 138 ex.1 Read and discuss the text
Answer the questions
1. Are radio and TV widely used in today`s world?
2. What role do radio and TV play in our lives?
3. Do you listen to the radio?
4. What are your favourite radio stations?
5. What are your favorite TV channels?
Translate the words
1. Widely used
2. Today`s world
3. News and information
4. Current ivents
5. Developments in science
6. A great number of programmes
7. Household duties
Checking homework p.44 ex.10 learn
Reflexion What have you learnt today?