The objectives of the lesson :
Educational: to enrich student`s knowledge about the theme.
Practical: to practical their reading and to check their pronunciation
Developing: to develop students reading and listening comprehension
Equipment : text book, sentence cards, read and translates
Organization moment Good morning, children! How are you today?
Who is on duty today? Who is absent today?
What date is it today?
Warm-up Let`s start our lesson. The theme of our lesson is The Internet services. Computer
Presentation Open your books at p 147 ex.1.Listen and repeat
Practice P 147 ex.2 Express in one word
1. Smth resembling a net of numbers, parts and lines
2. The same as very big, great
p.148 ex.1 Express your agreement or disagreement
1. Internet has become one the most important facts of modern world
Ex.2 Questions to discuss
1.Are your parents worried that you work too much with computer?
p.148 ex.2 Read the text and discuss it What is a computer?
Answer the questions
1. What does the term `computer` describe?
2. Is computer intelligent?
3. What is software?
4. What`s the difference between the hardware and software?
5. How does computer computer convert data into information
Checking homework p.65 ex.10 read
Reflexion What have you learnt today?