Checking up h/w:
The main part:
Развитие навыков чтения и говорения.
1) Обеспечить в ходе урока усвоение учащимися лексики по данной теме.
2) Содействовать формированию у учащихся интереса к изучаемому языку.
3) Развивать навыки чтения и говорения.
To walk, at last, to wait, to knock, soon, hold out, to take off.
The procedure of the lesson:
T: Good morning, dear children! Sit down! Who is on duty today? What date is it today? Who is absent today?
What day is it today? What’s the weather like today? Let’s remember the previous parts. What has happened there?
Ex. 17 p. 63 Read your stories!
Today we are going to continue to read the story about Pinocchio. First let’s learn the new words. Open your vocabularies and write them down. Repeat after me in chorus!
Now let’s read and translate the text.
Answer the questions:
1)Where was Pinocchio all day?
2) Was he hungry?
3) What did he do?
4) What did he ask from the old man?
5) What did the old man answer?
6) What did the old man do when Pinocchio came up to the window?
Ex. 1 p. 14 Agree or disagree.
Ex. 2 p. 14 Complete the sentences according to the text.
When night came, it began to rain.
Ex. 3 p. 14 Answer the questions.
To retell the text.
What was the text about? What interesting things did you know?
The marks for the lesson are …
The lesson is over! Good-bye!