The objectives of the lesson :
Educational: to enrich student`s knowledge about the theme.
Practical: to practical their reading and to check their pronunciation
Developing: to develop students reading and listening comprehension
Equipment : text book, sentence cards, read and translates
Organization moment Good morning, children! How are you today?
Who is on duty today? Who is absent today?
What date is it today?
Warm-up Let`s start our lesson. The theme of our lesson is Watching TV
Presentation Open your books at p 138 ex.1 .Listen and repeat
Practice P 138 ex.1 Read and discuss the text
Answer the questions
6. Are radio and TV widely used in today`s world?
7. What role do radio and TV play in our lives?
8. Do you listen to the radio?
9. What are your favourite radio stations?
10. What are your favorite TV channels?
Ex1. Read the sentences to understand how to use the words
3. To entertain
5. To regulate
6. To interfere
Ex2 Answer the questions
What can TV do?
Ex 3 Express your opinion on the following points of view
1. Some people say that TV kills conversation Does it?
2. Television is terribly bad for people`s eyes
Checking homework p.44 ex.10 learn
Reflexion What have you learnt today?