7 Form Lesson 21 Date:
The main part:
Home reading: “Master Antonio finds a piece of wood”
Развитие навыков чтения и говорения.
1) Обеспечить в ходе урока усвоение учащимися лексики по данной теме.
2) Содействовать формированию у учащихся интереса к изучаемому языку.
3) Развивать навыки чтения и говорения.
A fairy-tale, once upon a time, a piece, an axe, to hear – heard – heard, to hit, hard, a voice, a mouth.
The procedure of the lesson:
T: Good morning, dear children! Sit down! Who is on duty today? What date is it today? Who is absent today?
What day is it today? What’s the weather like today? What is a fairy-tale? What fairy-tales do you know?
Ex. 15 p. 49 Give me your copybooks!
Today we are going to read a story about Pinocchio. First let’s learn the new words. Open your vocabularies and write them down. Repeat after me in chorus!
Now let’s read and translate the text.
Answer the questions:
1)Which words do all fairy-tales begin with?
2) What is this story about?
3) What did the old man find?
4) What was his name?
5) What did Master Antonio want to do with that piece of wood?
6) What happened when he began to cut it?
Ex. 1 p. 6 Agree or disagree.
Ex. 2 p. 6 Complete the sentences according to the text.
Once upon a time there was a piece of wood.
Ex. 3 p. 6 Answer the questions.
To retell the text.
What was the text about? What interesting things did you know?
The marks for the lesson are …
The lesson is over! Good-bye!