7 Form Lesson 28 Date:
Checking up h/w:
The main part:
Home reading: “Pinocchio’s feet burn away”
Развитие навыков чтения и говорения.
1) Обеспечить в ходе урока усвоение учащимися лексики по данной теме.
2) Содействовать формированию у учащихся интереса к изучаемому языку.
3) Развивать навыки чтения и говорения.
To burn away, to feel, to sleep, to fall down, to be sorry.
The procedure of the lesson:
T: Good morning, dear children! Sit down! Who is on duty today? What date is it today? Who is absent today?
What day is it today? What’s the weather like today? Let’s remember the previous parts. What has happened there?
?????????????. Give me your copybooks!
Today we are going to continue to read the story about Pinocchio. First let’s learn the new words. Open your vocabularies and write them down. Repeat after me in chorus!
Now let’s read and translate the text.
Answer the questions:
1)What did Pinocchio do when he returned home?
2) Why did he put his feet near the fire?
3) What happened next?
4) Did he fell something?
5) Who knocked at the door?
6) Why couldn’t Pinocchio open the door?
7) Why was Geppetto so angry?
8) What did he do at the end?
Ex. 1 p. 16 Agree or disagree.
Ex. 2 p. 16 Complete the sentences according to the text.
Pinocchio couldn’t stand up because he had no feet.
Ex. 3 p. 16 Answer the questions.
To retell the text.
What was the text about? What interesting things did you know?
The marks for the lesson are …
The lesson is over! Good-bye!